The view is fascinating over Lake of Constance not only in summer - winter also offers a unique experience and is refreshing. The winter scenery, comfortable restaurants, skiing and snowboarding with a view over the deep blue Lake of Constance, are enjoyed by the guests of the Pfänder.
Many escape from the fog in the valley, to the sun up on the mountain "to refuel".
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 643 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 741 m.
- The day pass at Pfänderbahn is €18.20 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 28 Nov and ends on 31 Mar (124 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Pfänderbahn features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 56 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days.