Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- No Après Ski
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The view is fascinating over Lake of Constance not only in summer - winter also offers a unique experience and is refreshing. The winter scenery, comfortable restaurants, skiing and snowboarding with a view over the deep blue Lake of Constance, are enjoyed by the guests of the Pfänder.
Many escape from the fog in the valley, to the sun up on the mountain "to refuel".
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2110 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3491 ft.
- The day pass at Pfänder is €20.30 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 10 " at the base.