- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2110 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3491 ft.
- The day pass at Pfänder is €18.90 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on Jan 12 and ends on Mar 3 (50 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 44 " at summit elevation and 11 " at the base.
- Pfänder features 244 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 239 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 28 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
The view is fascinating over Lake of Constance not only in summer - winter also offers a unique experience and is refreshing. The winter scenery, comfortable restaurants, skiing and snowboarding with a view over the deep blue Lake of Constance, are enjoyed by the guests of the Pfänder.
Many escape from the fog in the valley, to the sun up on the mountain "to refuel".