The view is fascinating over Lake of Constance not only in summer - winter also offers a unique experience and is refreshing. The winter scenery, comfortable restaurants, skiing and snowboarding with a view over the deep blue Lake of Constance, are enjoyed by the guests of the Pfänder.
Many escape from the fog in the valley, to the sun up on the mountain "to refuel".
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 643 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m.
- The day pass at Pfänderbahn is €18.20 making it one of the 3 cheapest Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 23 Dec and ends on 12 Mar (79 days). Average season duration in Austria is 120 days.
- Pfänderbahn features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all Ski Resorts in Austria is 43 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the Ski Resort one of the 1 sunniest in Vorarlberg.