- Elevated between 1,600 m and 2,400 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 800 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 866 m.
- Peyragudes is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on 9 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (114 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (9 Dec to 2 Apr) is 126 cm at summit elevation and 71 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 161 cm at summit elevation and 84 cm at the base. Therefore Peyragudes is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Peyragudes features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 44 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
- Offering 60 km of slopes and terrain, Peyragudes is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 230
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental