Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Don´t you think it´s about time to try something new? In Val di Sole you can try out all the valley´s ski resorts with one ski pass. Peio is one of these resorts. It´s situated in Stilfserjoch national park and is Trentino´s highest village. Peio´s tourism emerged in 1650 when thermal springs were discovered. Peio is a ski resort with a perfect suitability for families with children. Here, you will experience the mountains´ breathtaking beauty and calm much more intensively then in other ski resorts. The long descents from Monte Vioz are a particularly remarkable experience for those who intend to escape the hustle and bustle of other ski resorts.
The recent opening of Biancaneve Snow Park in Cogolo di Peio was a special highlight for kids. Here, they will have infinite fun and big adventures. Tubing at the snow park is also an attraction for the "bigger kids".
- Elevated between 3937 ft and 9843 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5906 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Pejo 3000 is €39 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 82 " at summit elevation and 26 " at the base. Therefore Pejo 3000 is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.