- Elevated between 3937 ft and 9843 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5906 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3074 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Pejo 3000 is €37 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 22 (142 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 1 to Apr 22) is 67 " at summit elevation and 16 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 77 " at summit elevation and 21 " at the base. Therefore Pejo 3000 is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Pejo 3000 features 85 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 88 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Trentino.
The Ski Resort
Don´t you think it´s about time to try something new? In Val di Sole you can try out all the valley´s ski resorts with one ski pass. Peio is one of these resorts. It´s situated in Stilfserjoch national park and is Trentino´s highest village. Peio´s tourism emerged in 1650 when thermal springs were discovered. Peio is a ski resort with a perfect suitability for families with children. Here, you will experience the mountains´ breathtaking beauty and calm much more intensively then in other ski resorts. The long descents from Monte Vioz are a particularly remarkable experience for those who intend to escape the hustle and bustle of other ski resorts.
The recent opening of Biancaneve Snow Park in Cogolo di Peio was a special highlight for kids. Here, they will have infinite fun and big adventures. Tubing at the snow park is also an attraction for the "bigger kids".