- Elevated between 830 m and 1,215 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 385 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 249 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Pec pod Snezkou is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 2 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in the Czech Republic is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 2 Apr) is 86 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 106 cm at summit elevation and 72 cm at the base. Therefore Pec pod Snezkou is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Czech Republic.
- Pec pod Snezkou features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 43 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
- Offering 13 km of slopes and terrain, Pec pod Snezkou is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
Lighted runs: 2.90 km