Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Pec pod Snezkou:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 8 miles of slopes and terrain, Pec pod Snezkou is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Pec pod Snezkou is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Elevated between 2723 ft and 3986 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1263 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 40 " at summit elevation and 26 " at the base.
Lighted runs: 1.8 miles
funpark/snowpark Pec | 00:54