- Elevated between 830 m and 1,215 m, the ski resort is among the 5 highest elevated ski resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 385 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in the Czech Republic is 253 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Pec pod Snezkou is among the 15 best rated ski resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Season starts on 26 Nov and ends on 17 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in the Czech Republic is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Nov to 17 Apr) is 51 cm at summit elevation and 23 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 60 cm at summit elevation and 28 cm at the base. Therefore Pec pod Snezkou is among the 5 ski resorts with best snow conditions in the Czech Republic.
- Offering 13 km of slopes and terrain, Pec pod Snezkou is among the 10 largest ski resorts in the Czech Republic.