- Elevated between 830 m and 1,215 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 385 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 251 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Pec pod Snezkou is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in the Czech Republic is 102 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 2 Apr) is 92 cm at summit elevation and 58 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 104 cm at summit elevation and 68 cm at the base. Therefore Pec pod Snezkou is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Czech Republic.
- Pec pod Snezkou features 27 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 26 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
- Offering 13 km of slopes and terrain, Pec pod Snezkou is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
Lighted runs: 2.90 km