The Ski Resort
Pebble Creek Ski Area is located south of the city of Pocatello. There is a shuttle available from Salt Lake City International Airport that will take you to the ski area in about 2 1/2 hours. The majority of Pebble Creek´s trails are named most difficult. In addition, experienced skiers and riders have the opportunity for some backcountry skiing. Access the vast terrain of Caribou-Targhee National Forest and explore natural bumps and stashes! Hoewever, there are still plenty of trails for beginners and intermediates left as the skiable terrain at Pebble Creek totals 445 hectares. The Ski School offer lessons for children as well as for adults. Besides ski and snowboard lessons there are also Telemark lessons available. All lessons are tailored for different levels of ability so you can get the most appropriate instruction possible. Furthermore, there are Adaptive lessons available so nobody is left behind. Don´t forget to check the special offers such as the Ski Free at 3 offer!
- Offering 1100 acres of slopes and terrain, Pebble Creek Ski Area is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Idaho.
- Pebble Creek Ski Area is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Idaho.
- Elevated between 6362 ft and 8560 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Idaho. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2201 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1204 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Pebble Creek Ski Area is $47 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Idaho.
- Average snow depth during the season is 54 " at summit elevation and 26 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 66 " at summit elevation and 28 " at the base. Therefore Pebble Creek Ski Area is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Idaho.
- Pebble Creek Ski Area features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 45 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.