- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1588 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3074 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 6568 ft.
- The day pass at Panarotta 2002 is €29 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Apr 7 (106 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Apr 7) is 17 " at summit elevation and 10 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 26 " at summit elevation and 14 " at the base.
- Panarotta 2002 features 82 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 69 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Italy.
Panarotta makes any skiers wishes come true, even though it is one of the smaller resorts of the region. Next to the approximately 18km of slopes you will find that this resort offers all the amenities that make you enjoy Italy so much. The km of the different slopes are divided up evenly between all three ability levels. You can either eat in the cozy atmosphere of the small chalets or relax in the sun on the different terraces. The food is a culinary highlight in the tradition of Italian food. Even cross-country skiers will adore Panarotta, as it features beautiful slopes full of powder and fun. All in all you will find 33km of cross country slopes in a beautiful landscape, don´t miss out on the fun!