Panarotta makes any skiers wishes come true, even though it is one of the smaller resorts of the region. Next to the approximately 18km of slopes you will find that this resort offers all the amenities that make you enjoy Italy so much. The km of the different slopes are divided up evenly between all three ability levels. You can either eat in the cozy atmosphere of the small chalets or relax in the sun on the different terraces. The food is a culinary highlight in the tradition of Italian food. Even cross-country skiers will adore Panarotta, as it features beautiful slopes full of powder and fun. All in all you will find 33km of cross country slopes in a beautiful landscape, don´t miss out on the fun!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 484 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 941 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,002 m.
- The day pass at Panarotta 2002 is €29 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 7 Apr (106 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 7 Apr) is 45 cm at summit elevation and 27 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 62 cm at summit elevation and 36 cm at the base.
- Panarotta 2002 features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 50 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Italy.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0461 706757
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental