Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Pamporovo:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Bulgaria.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 906 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 3084 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 6319 ft.
- During the season the average snow depth at Pamporovo is 54 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 57 ".
- Pamporovo features 63 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 65 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 130
Lighted runs: 0.43 miles
PAMPOROVO 2019 (HD MONTAGE) | 09:25
Pamporovo Ski Domain 2019-2020dreamplace for every ski enthusiast
Pamporovo Ski Slope No:3 Black - European...Pamporovo Ski Run No:3 Black - European Cup - EXPERT SKI
Skiing in Pamporovo | Bulgaria Feb 2018 |...Skiing in Pamporovo | Bulgaria Feb 2018 | Q Radio...
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental