Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Pallas:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
The Ski Resort
Pallas ski resort comes with 9 runs, floodlight facilities, 2 lifts and a biggest vertical drop of 340 Meters. The longest run is about 2400 Meters. The snow-school offers lessons in downhill, Telemark and snowboarding.
- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Pallas is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.
- Pallas is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lapland.
- The day pass at Pallas is €39.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Lapland.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Finland.
- Pallas features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 29 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Finland.
Pallas 22 3 2019 | 03:44
Pallas Pyhäkuru 19.3.2019
Snow surfing in Pallas-Yllästunturi...Video captured during a snow surfing/wilderness trip in...
Finnland / im...Rundumansichten
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental