The Ski Resort
Pallas ski resort comes with 9 runs, floodlight facilities, 2 lifts and a biggest vertical drop of 340 Meters. The longest run is about 2400 Meters. The snow-school offers lessons in downhill, Telemark and snowboarding.
- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Pallas is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.
- Pallas is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lapland.
- The day pass at Pallas is €42.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Lapland.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Finland.
- Pallas features 33 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 28 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
Pallas 22 3 2019
Pallas Pyhäkuru 19.3.2019
Snow surfing in Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park
Finnland / im Pallas-Yllästunturi-Nationalpark
Dining and Restaurants
Number of Restaurants: 2
Travel Deals & Tips
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Skischools: 1
Number of Snowboard Schools: 1
Number of Ski Rental