- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Pallas is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.
- Pallas is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lapland.
- Season starts on Feb 15 and ends on Mar 22 (36 days). Average season duration in Finland is 98 days.
- The day pass at Pallas is €39.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Lapland.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Finland.
- Pallas features 18 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 15 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Finland.
Das resort Pallas comes with 9 runs, floodlight facilities, 2 lifts and a biggest vertical drop of 340 Meters. The longest run is about 2400 Meters. The snow-school offers lessons in downhill, Telemark and snowboarding.
Pallas 22 3 2019 | 03:44
Pallas Pyhäkuru 19.3.2019
Snow surfing in Pallas-Yllästunturi...Video captured during a snow surfing/wilderness trip in...
Finnland / im...Rundumansichten
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental