Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Only 18 kilometres from the Brenner motorway is the Plateau of Paganella. The ski area is reached from the two villages of Fai della Paganella and Andalo.
50 km of slopes, which with 16 red and 1 black runs are particularly interesting for advanced skiers and experts, ensure a varied skiing holiday. But also for beginners there are 11 blue slopes where you can practice and have fun as well as several children's parks with 4 magic carpets, supervised by ski schools. There is also another blue beginner's slope not far from the Lago di Molveno, where a cable car takes you up to the mountain. The two fun parks Paganella and Snowpark Dosson offer plenty of action.
To ensure that you don't have to do without skiing, even in winter with little snow, there are 350 snow cannons in the Paganella ski resort. Since January 2015 you can ski in Andalo on Tuesdays and Fridays from 19.30 to 22.30 under floodlight. If you're lucky, you'll also see some professional racers in the Paganella ski area, where the Norwegian team is preparing for individual races.
There are also two cross-country trails in the Paganella area and numerous opportunities for winter hiking. The perfect infrastructure is provided by the ski buses that run regularly between the two ski resorts. Numerous huts and mountain restaurants in the Paganella ski area provide well-being and those who want to rest after a hard day can do so in the AcquaIN Wellness Centre.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Trentino.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3560 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6972 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 62 " at summit elevation and 26 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Most Difficult Runs
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
With the car
Andalo can be reached from the north (Innsbruck/Bolzano) or the south (Verona) via the Brenner motorway A22. Follow this until the exit San Michele all Adige - Mezzocorona and take the SS43 to SS421 which leads to Andalo.
With public transport
If you arrive by plane, you can fly to Innsbruck, Bolzano or Verona. The nearest railway station is in Mezzacorona Ferrovia. From there you can take the bus to Andalo.