News Winter 23/24
- Gondola in Laghet with a blue slope
- Enlargement of the Ilimpionica I
- 3 photovoltaic systems
- Improvements of Paganella Snowpark
- Road connection Rindole-Laghet
The Ski Resort
Only 18 kilometres from the Brenner motorway is the Plateau of Paganella. The ski area is reached from the two villages of Fai della Paganella and Andalo.
50 km of slopes, which with 16 red and 1 black runs are particularly interesting for advanced skiers and experts, ensure a varied skiing holiday. But also for beginners there are 11 blue slopes where you can practice and have fun as well as several children's parks with 4 magic carpets, supervised by ski schools. There is also another blue beginner's slope not far from the Lago di Molveno, where a cable car takes you up to the mountain. The two fun parks Paganella and Paganella Snowpark offer plenty of action.
To ensure that you don't have to do without skiing, even in winter with little snow, there are 350 snow cannons in the Paganella ski resort. In Andalo you can ski on Tuesdays and Fridays from 19.30 to 22.30 under floodlight. If you're lucky, you'll also see some professional racers in the Paganella ski area, where the Norwegian team is preparing for individual races.
There are also two cross-country trails in the Paganella area and numerous opportunities for winter hiking. The perfect infrastructure is provided by the ski buses that run regularly between the two ski resorts. Numerous huts and mountain restaurants in the Paganella ski area provide well-being and those who want to rest after a hard day can do so in the AcquaIN Wellness Centre.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Trentino.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3560 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2713 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6972 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 41 " at summit elevation and 18 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 53 " at summit elevation and 23 " at the base. Therefore Paganella is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Trentino.
- Paganella features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 52 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
On Mountain Dining
Italian food in the restaurants on the slopes, aperitivo, apres ski...
Olimpionica II, Champions' slopes where Norway Ski Team trains since 2012
Most Difficult Runs
Tuesdays and Fridays 19.30-22.30
TOBOGGAN RUN IN MERIZ
The first toboggan run in Paganella will be accessible by lift Santel-Meriz from Fai della Paganella. Once in Meriz, it will be possible to take the chairlift of practice area Rolly Marchi in order to reach the starting point of toboggan run, that will end and the bottom of practice area, close to mountain hut.
The toboggan run, realized and managed by Paganella 2001 S.p.A., will have the following features:
- Total length: 880m
- Width: 3-5m
- Total area: 3.500 sqm
- Starting point altitude: 1.522m asl
- Arrival point altitude 1.421m asl
- Elevation loss: 100m
- Average gradient: 10%
- Maximum gradient: 20%
With this new track, Paganella will propose itself also to sleigh’s lovers, both kids and adults. Also playground areas will be still available, with inflatables and tube riding for kids (Baby Park Dosson and Kids Gaggia Park in the mountain, Winter Park and Fun Park in the village).
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Dining and Restaurants
14 mountain huts
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Paganella
Number of Ski Rental
Affiliate ShopsAll Ski Rentals Paganella (2)
With the car
Andalo can be reached from the north (Innsbruck/Bolzano) or the south (Verona) via the Brenner motorway A22. Follow this until the exit San Michele all Adige - Mezzocorona and take the SS43 to SS421 which leads to Andalo.
With public transport
If you arrive by plane, you can fly to Innsbruck, Bolzano or Verona. The nearest railway station is in Mezzacorona Ferrovia. From there you can take the bus to Andalo.