Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Ovronnaz:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Valais.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3609 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2861 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 8202 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 102 " at summit elevation and 26 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 104 " at summit elevation and 27 " at the base.
- Ovronnaz features 58 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 52 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Switzerland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 27 306 45 49
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Ovronnaz
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental