Ostruzna is a little mountain village (700-950 meters) and is located about one kilometer away from Ramzovske mountain. In winter the place transforms into a little winter wonderland. All in all the ski area offers six trails measuring more than 2 kilometers in length. The trails are equipped with four surface lifts. It is an area for skiers and snowboarders alike. However, it´s mainly families with little children who will love this spot. There is a kids park with its own lift as well as a carrousel and even rubber rafts for the little ones. In addition, there is nursery available and a ski school isn´t missing either. The parking lot of the ski area is free but there is also a bus shuttle from the train station.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 251 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 920 m.
- The day pass at Ostruzna is CZK330 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Season starts on 21 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (87 days). Average season duration in the Czech Republic is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (21 Dec to 18 Mar) is 106 cm at summit elevation and 51 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 110 cm at summit elevation and 55 cm at the base.
- Ostruzna features 13 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 18 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days.