- Elevated between 585 m and 1,300 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 715 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 432 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Oppdal is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 15 Nov and ends on 1 May (167 days). Average season duration in Norway is 134 days.
- The ski resort is among the 15 ski Resorts with best conditions in Norway.
- Oppdal features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 58 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Middle Norway.
- Offering 56 km of slopes and terrain, Oppdal is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.