- Elevated between 1919 ft and 4265 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2346 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1411 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Oppdal is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 28 (134 days). Average season duration in Norway is 133 days.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Middle Norway.
- Oppdal features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 46 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Middle Norway.
- Offering 35 miles of slopes and terrain, Oppdal is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.