- Elevated between 585 m and 1,300 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 715 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 435 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Oppdal is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 15 Nov and ends on 1 May (167 days). Average season duration in Norway is 140 days.
- The ski Resort is the ski Resort with the best snow conditions in Middle Norway.
- Oppdal features 40 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 51 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski Resort one of the 3 sunniest in Middle Norway.
- Offering 56 km of slopes and terrain, Oppdal is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.