- Offering 35 miles of slopes and terrain, Oppdal is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Oppdal is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Elevated between 1919 ft and 4265 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2346 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1388 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 23 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during November, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base. This makes Oppdal the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Middle Norway.
- Oppdal features 27 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 35 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Middle Norway.