- Oberweißbach is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Season starts on Jan 1 and ends on Mar 30 (454 days). Average season duration in Germany is 80 days.
- The day pass at Oberweißbach is €15 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 9 " at summit elevation and 7 " at the base. Therefore Oberweißbach is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Thuringia.
- Oberweißbach features 196 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 199 sunny days. June is the sunniest month with an average of 29 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Thuringia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 5
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.12 miles
Infrastructure & Rental