Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Obersaxen Mundaun Val Lumnezia:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 75 miles of slopes and terrain, Obersaxen Mundaun Val Lumnezia is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3314 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2854 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 7579 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 34 " at summit elevation and 18 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 40 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base.
- Obersaxen Mundaun Val Lumnezia features 52 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 50 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 297
Snowphone+41 (0)81 9205077
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Nr. 2 Carlo Janka Piste
Length: 0.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 1115.5 ft
Nr. 20 Piz Mundaun-Valata
Length: 9.3 miles
Vertical Drop: 2831.4 ft
Lighted runs: 0.19 miles
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 12
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Obersaxen Mundaun Val Lumnezia
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental