- Offering 22 miles of slopes and terrain, Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Germany.
- Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1509 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 705 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 5118 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 22 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 28 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base. Therefore Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Germany.
- Oberjoch Bad Hindelang features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 26 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Bavaria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Length: 1.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Lighted runs: 1.86 miles
Allgäuwinter Bad Hindelang/Oberjoch - Skiurlaub im Allgäu
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Skischools: 2