- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1509 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 715 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 5118 ft.
- Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Apr 22 (129 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 14 to Apr 22) is 28 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 34 " at summit elevation and 27 " at the base. Therefore Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Germany.
- Oberjoch Bad Hindelang features 61 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 48 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 22 miles of slopes and terrain, Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Germany.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 1.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Lighted runs: 1.86 miles
Allgäuwinter Bad Hindelang/Oberjoch -... | 01:21