- Offering 22 miles of slopes and terrain, Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Germany.
- Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1509 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 699 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 5118 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 23 " at summit elevation and 16 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 27 " at summit elevation and 21 " at the base. Therefore Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Germany.
- Oberjoch Bad Hindelang features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 37 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 1.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Lighted runs: 1.86 miles
Allgäuwinter Bad Hindelang/Oberjoch -... | 01:21