- Offering 22 miles of slopes and terrain, Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Germany.
- Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1509 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 5118 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 13 and ends on Mar 15 (93 days). Average season duration in Germany is 80 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 13 to Mar 15) is 29 " at summit elevation and 21 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 32 " at summit elevation and 25 " at the base. Therefore Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Germany.
- Oberjoch Bad Hindelang features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 25 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 1.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Lighted runs: 1.86 miles
Allgäuwinter Bad Hindelang/Oberjoch -... | 01:21