- The vertical drop from summit to base is 460 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,560 m.
- Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 14 Dec and ends on 7 Apr (114 days). Average season duration in Germany is 94 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (14 Dec to 7 Apr) is 63 cm at summit elevation and 46 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 80 cm at summit elevation and 62 cm at the base. Therefore Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Germany.
- Oberjoch Bad Hindelang features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 32 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 35 km of slopes and terrain, Oberjoch Bad Hindelang is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Germany.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 2.5 km
Vertical Drop: 400 m
Lighted runs: 3 km
Allgäuwinter Bad Hindelang/Oberjoch -... | 01:21
Infrastructure & Rental