- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Oberhof am Rennsteig is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Oberhof am Rennsteig is the the best rated ski resort in Thuringia.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Elevated between 2362 ft and 2762 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Thuringia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 400 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 699 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Average snow depth during the season is 12 " at summit elevation and 9 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 20 " at summit elevation and 15 " at the base. Therefore Oberhof am Rennsteig is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Thuringia.
- Oberhof am Rennsteig features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 29 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 4
Snowphone+49 (0)36842 26921
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.5 miles
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants