- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Oberhof am Rennsteig is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Oberhof am Rennsteig is the the best rated ski resort in Thuringia.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Elevated between 2362 ft and 2762 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Thuringia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 400 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 696 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Mar 22 (92 days). Average season duration in Germany is 79 days.
- During the season (from Dec 21 till Mar 22) the average snow depth at Oberhof am Rennsteig is 7 ". Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average base depth of 9 ". Therefore Oberhof am Rennsteig is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Thuringia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 4
Snowphone+49 (0)36842 26921
Lighted runs: 0.5 miles
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants