Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort is a little ski area offering 10 trails.They are serviced by 4 lifts with a capacity of 6000 people per hour. Night skiing is available on all trails. There is also a Terrain Park with great features available where you can show your skills. Beginners can get some lessons at the Gatlinburg Snow Sports. It offers lessons for all ability levels. Furthermore, there is a snowtubing park available. You don´t need any experience or special skill for snowtubing. It is an acitvity that can be enjoyed by the whole family. If you like sledding you will love snowtubing!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 600 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 3301 ft above sea level.
- During the season the average snow depth at Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort is 24 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 27 ".
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort features 64 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 56 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.