- Elevated between 591 ft and 3898 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3307 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1414 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Norefjell is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on Nov 25 and ends on Apr 8 (134 days). Average season duration in Norway is 135 days.
- Norefjell features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 35 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Norefjell is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.