- Elevated between 180 m and 1,188 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,008 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 432 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Norefjell is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 8 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Norway is 132 days.
- Norefjell features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 26 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
- Offering 25 km of slopes and terrain, Norefjell is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.