Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
At the foot of the Pienniny Mountains near the Slovakian border lies the Polish ski resort Polana Sosny. Visitors to this beautiful village are greeted by the wonderful mountain and lake scenery as soon as they arrive. Three different ski lifts take winter sports enthusiasts to the ski run of their choice. They can choose between five different slopes, varying between easy and medium difficulty.
The mountain railways are also equipped with several snow cannons and ensure good snow conditions at all times. The well-prepared pistes can be illuminated at night and allow the skiing experience to continue into the late hours.
A highlight in Polana Sosny is the 8 km long cross-country ski run, the only one in the area.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Poland.
- The day pass at Polana Sosny is PLN80 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Poland.
- Polana Sosny features 5 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 4 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 5 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Poland.
Infrastructure & Rental
Polana Sosny is located just under 120 kilometres south of Krakow on Lake Jezioro Czorsztyńskie in Niedzica. Free parking is available at the ski area.