- The vertical drop from summit to base is 521 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,671 m.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Tyrol.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (113 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- During the season (from 16 Dec till 8 Apr) the average snow depth at Nesselwängle is 86 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 99 cm.
- Nesselwängle features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 62 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Two 8-person cable cars, 6 chairlifts, 18 ski tows and 55 km of pistes from easy slopes for beginners to demanding. FIS downhill runs are at the disposal of Alpine skiers and snowboarders in the Tannheimer Tal. Numerous snowmaking machines guarantee pure skiing pleasures until the end of the season in the whole valley.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5675 8250
Average snow depth of the last years
Lighted runs: 0.50 km
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental