- The vertical drop from summit to base is 880 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 432 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,000 m.
- The day pass at Narvik is NOK200 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 5 Dec and ends on 7 May (153 days). Average season duration in Norway is 132 days.
- Narvik features 16 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 24 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
- Offering 20 km of slopes and terrain, Narvik is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.