Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Narvik:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2635 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1388 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3291 ft.
- During the season the average snow depth at Narvik is 24 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 29 ".
- Narvik features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 64 sunny days. May is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Narvikfjellet - 4. mars 2017 | 03:04
Infrastructure & Rental