- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Washington.
- Elevated between 3816 ft and 5886 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Washington. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2070 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1184 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 26 and ends on Mar 18 (82 days). Average season duration in the USA is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 26 to Mar 18) is 73 " at summit elevation and 54 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 91 " at summit elevation and 60 " at the base. Therefore Mt Spokane Ski Area is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Washington.
- Mt Spokane Ski Area features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 35 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Washington.
The Ski Resort
Mt Spokane Ski und Snowboard Park is located only 45 km away from downtown Spokane within Mt Spokane State Park. There is a bus shuttle from Spokane that will conveniently bring you to the ski area at affordable prices. The skiable terrain at Mt Spokane totals 404 hectares. You can choose from 45 runs designed for different ability levels. 16 of them are also open for night skiing. The trails are serviced by 5 double chair lifts. Moreover, you´ll find the best tree skiing around at Mt Spokane. There is also a Terrain Park available. It offers a great variety of features. You´ll find rails, jibs and much more. It aims at providing features for all ability levels so everyone can enjoy the park. When you visit Mt Spokane Ski and Snowboard Park with your family you shouldn´t miss snowtubing! It is real fun and can be enjoyed by the entire family. You also have the opportunity to go cross country skiing, snowshoeing or snowmobiling at Mt Spokane State Park!