Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Masks mandatory in cable cars and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Mt Baker Ski Area at the USA's North West holds the current snowfall record with more than 95 feet of snowfall in the season of 1998/1999. So obviously, you won't have to worry about the snow conditions at Mt Baker!
The resort offers more than 400 hectares of skiable terrain. There are plenty of trails and slopes for beginners, intermediates and experts. Experienced skiers and snowboarders may also ski in the backcountry. Furthermore, Mt Baker has a terrain park to offer. Show off your skills and acquire some new ones with the large variety of features.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Washington.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1499 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. The highest point of the track is 5089 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 191 " at summit elevation and 175 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during September, offering an average snow depth of 192 " at summit elevation and 178 " at the base.
- Mt Baker Ski Area features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 71 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Washington.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
On Mountain Dining
As we all know, a day on the slopes doesn't go well with an empty stomach. Mt Baker caters to your culinary needs with three on-mountain dining facilities.
Après-Ski and Nightlife
There is live music at one or both of the lodges on most weekends. In December, music events take place also mid-week.
Mit Baker is situated approximately 55 miles from Bellingham. Seattle and Vancouver are both a 2 hours' drive away from the resort.