Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Mountain Creek is located only one hour northwest of New York City. Even if you don´t have a car Mountain Creek is easily accessible as it has teamed up with NJ transit. So you just have to get on the bus and the fun can begin!
The resort´s terrain spreads over 4 Mountains: Vernon Peak, Granite Peak, South Peak and Bear Peak. It totals 66.7 hectares and offers 41 trails. There are trails for all levels of ability. However, the majority are intermediate trails. The Terrain Park stretches over 19 trails and 2 peaks! It has all features that you need from jibs over rails to unbelievable jumps.
Thousands of people were introduced to the fun of skiing and snowboarding at Mountain Creek. Now it´s your turn! There are lessons for all ages and ability levels. Besides the usal learn to ski and ride lessons you can get Terrain Park lessons so you become a safe freestyler. You can rent all equipment needed at the rental shop.
Furthermore, you can go snowtubing at Mountain Creek. It is jus like sleeding with even more fun. It is a great acitvity for the entire family. Discover your inner child and slide down the hill!
- Average snow depth during the season is 36 " at summit elevation and 24 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 36 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base.
- Mountain Creek NJ features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 48 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.