Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Mount Washington Alpine Resort:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 1705 acres of slopes and terrain, Mount Washington Alpine Resort is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Canada.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1585 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1148 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 5210 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 4 and ends on Apr 4 (121 days). Average season duration in Canada is 156 days.
- During the season (from Dec 4 till Apr 4) the average snow depth at Mount Washington Alpine Resort is 60 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 64 ".
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 12
Length: 2.4 miles
Vertical Drop: 1656.8 ft
Lighted runs: 1.12 miles