Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Mount Washington Alpine Resort:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 1705 acres of slopes and terrain, Mount Washington Alpine Resort is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Canada.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1585 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1155 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 5210 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 134 " at summit elevation and 90 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 144 " at summit elevation and 98 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 12
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 2.4 miles
Vertical Drop: 1656.8 ft
Lighted runs: 1.12 miles