Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance
The Ski Resort
Austrian alpine skier Josl Huter founded Mount St. Louis Moonstone resort in 1956 and today it is the largest family operated ski resort in all of Ontario. 69 ha of skiable terrain is groomed to perfection every day by a skilled and experienced staff. Moonstone features the largest beginners area in the region and 85% of the terrain are for novices and intermediates, the rest are advanced trails for pros. 40 different slopes offer all the variety one could wish for and 9 state of the art high-speed chairlifts will make sure you make a fast and safe ascent to your trail of choice. The local ski school offers courses for everybody and every ability level. The staff is friendly and motivated to make sure you improve your skills and learn how to ski safely. The 2 terrain parks in Mount St. Louis Moonstone are famous for their thrilling and up to date program of jumps, boxes and rails. Snowboarders and skiers alike can put their skills to the test on the super pipes, supposedly the best east of the Rockies! On mountain facilities include a ski service, ski rental and a daycare for your precious ones. You will find two cozy lodges that each include an après ski bar! Fun is preassigned!
- Offering 163 acres of slopes and terrain, Mount St Louis Moonstone is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Ontario.
- Mount St Louis Moonstone is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Ontario.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 44 " at summit elevation and 30 " at the base. Therefore Mount St Louis Moonstone is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Ontario.