Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance
- Season pass holders need to reserve their visit on weekends and holidays but not on weekdays
The Ski Resort
Located in Mount Seymour Provincial Park in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Mount Seymour is part of the North Shore Mountains and most commonly identified for its ski resort. Mount Seymour ski area has five lifts (one high speed quad, two double chairs, one covered magic carpet and once Tots Area Wonder Carpet). Moreover, it offers 40 trails (40% beginner trails, 40% intermediate runs and 20% expert slopes) on 200 acres of downhill ski and snowboard terrain plus many acres of off-piste terrain. It features four terrain parks with 12 trails, which are all equipped with night lighting. What's more? The ski resort's longest trail is about 1.6km; the resort is home to 8 toboggan runs and 4 snowtubing lanes, and it further offers marked and maintained snowshoe trails.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1083 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1152 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 4150 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 19 and ends on Apr 13 (116 days). Average season duration in Canada is 157 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 19 to Apr 13) is 121 " at summit elevation and 89 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 152 " at summit elevation and 107 " at the base.
- Mount Seymour features 5 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 7 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 3 sunny days.