- Elevated between 1,000 m and 1,680 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts the Franche-Comté. The vertical drop from summit to base is 680 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m.
- Monts Jura is the the best rated ski resort the Franche-Comté.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort the Franche-Comté.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (106 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 2 Apr) is 23 cm at summit elevation and 21 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 25 cm at summit elevation and 23 cm at the base. This makes Monts Jura the ski resort with the best snow conditions the Franche-Comté.
- Monts Jura features 10 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 14 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest the Franche-Comté.
- Offering 51 km of slopes and terrain, Monts Jura is the largest ski resort the Franche-Comté.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 120
Snowphone+33 (0)450 209143
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental