- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2972 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2726 ft. The highest point of the track is 6857 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 7 (127 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- The day pass at Monte Bondone is €37.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 1 to Apr 7) is 23 " at summit elevation and 13 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 33 " at summit elevation and 19 " at the base.
- Monte Bondone features 95 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 80 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Italy.
Monte Bondone ski resort is a natural terrace with frequent sunshine and a unique panoramic view on the Brenta-Dolomites. The slopes at Monte Bondone are all very broad and thus are much more secure than the narrow, overcrowded slopes at other ski resorts. Moreover they have state-of-the-art snow cannons to guarantee perfect snow conditions throughout the season. Those who have a skipass for Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta can make a day trip to Monte Bondone. This skipass is valid for all lift facilities at Monte Bondone. There are five chair lifts that bring skiers of all levels of experience up to the slopes. There, everebody - no matter if beginner or expert - will find his challenge. 21 kilometers of slopes guarantee unforgettable ski holidays. Those who seek some exta action will love Monte Bondone Snow Park with its 120 meters half pipe. You can leave your kids at "Kinderheim Monte Bondone Indoor" kindergarden. The ski school has a special slope for beginners with a conveyor belt.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0461 948187
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 3.42 miles
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental