Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance
The Ski Resort
The resort of Mont Sainte Anne is only a 30 min drive from Quebec City and here the slopes rise up from the shores of the spectacular St. Lawrence seaway offering a breathtaking view of frozen water masses from most runs. Mont Sainte Anne is one of the best skiing resorts in Eastern North America with its impressive network of slopes that spreads out on a terrain of 3 mountain sides. The snow conditions are remarkably good and they make 66 trails to be an outstanding skiing experience for any skier, no matter how skilled. But it also offers a lot of other activities such as dogsledding, canoeing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and much more, there is something in it for every member of the family! Mont Sainte Anne also has 17 lighted trails that are open for night skiing and it has been the host of many World Cup events. This Mountain is an exciting destination for the whole family or for a fun outing with friends. Do not miss out on this spectacular mountain of possibilities.
- Offering 457 acres of slopes and terrain, Mont Sainte Anne is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Mont Sainte Anne is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Season starts on Dec 5 and ends on Apr 11 (127 days). Average season duration in Canada is 156 days.
- During the season (from Dec 5 till Apr 11) the average snow depth at Mont Sainte Anne is 117 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 161 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Mont Sainte Anne is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Quebec.
- Mont Sainte Anne features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 37 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Quebec.