- Season starts on Nov 8 and ends on May 17 (191 days). Average season duration in Canada is 148 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during November, offering an average snow depth of 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Mont Saint Sauveur is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Quebec.
- Mont Saint Sauveur features 77 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 74 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
News Winter 2018/2019
- New snow line and addition of 48 powerful new snow guns
- Latest-generation snow groomer with a more eco-friendly engine
- One Mercury ski tuning robot (skis/boards)
- La boîte à ski, a new, permanent building
- New long-term snowboard rental program
- Two new Snow School programs
- Announcement for 2019/20: after 34 years, Atomic lift will be replaced by a heated 6 person lift
The Ski Resort
Mont Saint Sauveur is located approximately one hour from Montreal in Canadian province Québec's south. Thanks to its excellent snow-making, it boasts the longest ski season in the region. A variety of 40 different runs are spread on 57 ha of skiable terrain.
From bunny hills to mogul runs and expert trails, skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels will find the right slope. Nine beginners' and another nine intermediate runs make for almost half of the trails. However, with 17 difficult, and five absolute expert runs, the more experienced winter athletes won't get bored either. Due to its high-performance snowmaking, conditions are always excellent. Furthermore, freestylers can get wild at SNOPRK terrain park. Nightskiing is available as well.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
On Mountain Dining
At Mont Saint Sauveur you go to Au Pied de la Côte if you want to grab a bite to eat. If you're looking for a snack, there is a variety of viennoise pastry and hot drinks on offer. For those who want more, there is a pasta par, a panini counter as well as many other options for hot and cold food.
Most Difficult Runs
You will find a broad range of winter activities to enjoy with friends, family, or by yourself at Mont Saint Sauveur. Snow tubing, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing are some options of exploring the outdoors around the resort. A highlight especially for the younger guests, and those young at heart, is the Alpine Coaster toboggan run. Furthermore, a number of bars and events provide sufficient après ski.
The ski resort is conveniently located near Montreal International Airport. Less than half an hour's drive gets you to Saint Sauveur.