- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 984 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2871 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3937 ft.
- The day pass at Mont Gibloux is CHF18 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- Average snow depth during the season is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 1 inch at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Mont Gibloux features 40 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 37 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Switzerland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)41 26 411 24 14
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Number toboggan runs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Number of Restaurants: 1