Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Mont Blanc is the second highest peak in the breathtaking Mont Tremblant region and although it is a big mountain it is the perfect spot for a safe and fun family vacation. 41 trails offer something for everyone from the novice to the expert, the mountain is made accessible by 7 lifts that are fast and convenient. The variety of winding open trails and challenging steeps excites not only skiers but also snowboard enthusiasts that want to expand their terrain from snowparks to the whole mountain. The resort includes permanent slides, rails, countless jumps and boxes covered with artificial snow to ensure snow safety. Mont Blanc also includes expert snowboard lessons taught by dedicated staff. The same applies to the local ski school that offers courses for individuals or groups of all ability levels.
Mont Blanc offers a 4 story indoor playpark for kids that includes daycare. For those who want to learn how to ski the resort features several beginner areas that are equipped with magic carpet lifts, 2 snowparks and a cozy day lodge to take a break.
- Offering 153 acres of slopes and terrain, Mont Blanc Quebec is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Mont Blanc Quebec is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- During the season the average snow depth at Mont Blanc Quebec is 8 ". Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average base depth of 8 ".
- Mont Blanc Quebec features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 33 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.