- Elevated between 1,100 m and 2,002 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Fribourg region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 902 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m.
- Moleson sur Gruyeres is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 2 Apr) is 31 cm at summit elevation and 13 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 50 cm at summit elevation and 15 cm at the base. Therefore Moleson sur Gruyeres is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Fribourg region.
- Moleson sur Gruyeres features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 58 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 30 km of slopes and terrain, Moleson sur Gruyeres is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)26 921 80 88
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)