- Elevated between 1,100 m and 2,002 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Fribourg region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 902 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m.
- The day pass at Moleson sur Gruyeres is CHF30 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.
- Moleson sur Gruyeres is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.
- Season starts on 5 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (111 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 122 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (5 Dec to 26 Mar) is 33 cm at summit elevation and 14 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 50 cm at summit elevation and 15 cm at the base. Therefore Moleson sur Gruyeres is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Fribourg region.
- Moleson sur Gruyeres features 70 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 62 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 30 km of slopes and terrain, Moleson sur Gruyeres is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)26 921 80 88
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)