- The vertical drop from summit to base is 500 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,850 m.
- The day pass at Mörlialp is CHF35 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 26 Mar) is 52 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 72 cm at summit elevation and 48 cm at the base.
- Mörlialp features 52 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 52 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
The family- and children-friendly skiing area Mörlialp awaits you! 14 kilometers of slopes are waiting to be explored, providing a suitable challenge for beginners, intermediates and professionals.
The skiing resort is equipped with one chairlift and 3 drag lifts that ensure a safe and fast transportation. Parents should have a look at the special prices for families – they will go easy on your holiday budget!
The local skiing school offers friendly and professional support at all times and for anyone starting at the age of 4.
Alternative wintersport activities at the Mörlialp include hip snowbiking, racy tobogganing or cosy winter walking.
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Mörlialp (1)