With terms like "pleasure places throughout the ski area", "Adventure-filled children´s land" or "width steep slope bypass for families" is of course once the ski Mönichkirchen-Mariensee associated. Cent perfect pistes and 100% snowmaking coverage expand this list. Therefore, the "master" of the Lower Austrian ski resorts, both named the Newcomer of the Year and the winner in the category of "grooming" and "Best snow".
Always in mind the concept of service is continually investing in the quality of the skiing area. Three ultra-modern 4-seater chair lifts, a platter lift and a rope tow for the youngest skiers provide the necessary comfort in the rise of the guests. Investing in a broadening of the generous family run place, thus bringing more security to the slopes. The specialists of the ski always provide optimal technical conditions for an affordable price, and invite you to relax and enjoy. The entire ski area you will find "pleasure-places" with fluffy rattan beach chairs and old established lawn chairs. Let your soul in the winter sun and decelerate your work and personal life - your stay with us in an experience for all senses and promises to give the "something more" to enjoy. Active athletes and tourists are vital in the beautiful land exchange experience enjoyable and relaxing days. The many terraces and snow bars invite the rustic yet cozy huts to more often to a refreshment break. Gentle beginner slopes to a black professional departure combined with excellent snow conditions this round off the offer.
The new kids on the country Mönichkirchner Schwaig makes the heart beat of the children at the sight of the many attractions higher. The characters make children´s eyes light up and for adults are memories of childhood days. The maintenance and care of the children´s country takes a dedicated team and on weekends and holidays is also an attractive entertainment program.
100% guaranteed snow throughout the ski area! The network of snowmaking equipment has been modernized in the panorama train in Mariensee and expanded. Thus, Mother Holle of more than 50 snow guns (31 of them on towers) actively supported - as a heavenly skiing nothing stands in your way.
As a further service the ski area offers its guests the opportunity to solve the lift tickets on the Internet www.schischauke.net simply and conveniently from home.
- Elevated between 870 m and 1,450 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 580 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 724 m.
- Mönichkirchen Mariensee is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 25 Mar (107 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 25 Mar) is 19 cm at summit elevation and 11 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 37 cm at summit elevation and 24 cm at the base.
- Mönichkirchen Mariensee features 51 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 57 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Lower Austria.
- Offering 13 km of slopes and terrain, Mönichkirchen Mariensee is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)2649 20906
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Skiing Mönichkirchen/Mariensee... | 04:23
Mönichkirchen / Mariensee Piste 4...Fahrt am 07.11.2015
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 6
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Mönichkirchen Mariensee (2)