Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
The Ski Resort
Fun and recreation for everyone offers the Modriach ski resort. Beautifully situated in Styria, 6.5 kilometres of slopes await winter sports enthusiasts here. 5 lifts are available to get back up the mountain without any effort. Winter sports enthusiasts can stop off at the alpine guesthouse Hoiswirt. The Snow School Klinger offers courses on site.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 755 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 4035 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 11 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 12 " at summit elevation and 12 " at the base.
- Modriach Winkel features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 39 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Austria.