Located in the Rear Bavarian Forest, a true insiders tip for families, novices, and beginners as well as day-trippers, who simply like to go skiing again for a couple of...
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 299 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 1,139 m above sea level.
- Mitterdorf is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 21 Dec and ends on 17 Mar (86 days). Average season duration in Germany is 95 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (21 Dec to 17 Mar) is 12 cm at summit elevation and 6 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 0 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at the base.
- Mitterdorf features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 24 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 31
Snowphone+49 (0)8557 313
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Abfahrt an der Almbergsesselbahn
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 298 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.5 km
Vertical Drop: 145 m
Lighted runs: 0.30 km
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental