Located in the Rear Bavarian Forest, a true insiders tip for families, novices, and beginners as well as day-trippers, who simply like to go skiing again for a couple of...
- Mitterdorf is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Germany.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 981 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 705 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 3737 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 20 and ends on Mar 15 (86 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 20 to Mar 15) is 6 " at summit elevation and 3 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Mitterdorf features 28 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 25 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 31
Snowphone+49 (0)8557 313
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Abfahrt an der Almbergsesselbahn
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 977.7 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.3 miles
Vertical Drop: 475.7 ft
Lighted runs: 0.19 miles
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental