Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Mission Ridge is nestled in the Cascade Range in Washington. The ski area offers unbelievable 404 hectares of skiable terrain. Naturally, this size means great variety. There are trails and slopes for everyone no matter if beginner or seasoned expert. Discover not less than 36 trails and simply have a fun time on the slopes! If you are a beginner you might need some lessons. The Ski School offers a great variety of programs designed for different levels of ability and ages. Certainly, you will find one that meets your needs. There are private lessons as well as group lessons available. Don´t forget to check out the Specialty Programs such as the Women´s Mid-Winter Mid-Week Escape or the Devo Alpine/Snowboard program. No matter on which you decide you´ll always be attended by a certified instructor who will help you to achieve your aims. Yet, it doesn´t end with skiing and snowboarding. Mission Ridge and its surrrounding communities offer a whole bunch of other fun activities. Try dog-sledding, ice skating, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and much more! You definitely won´t get bored at Mission Ridge Resort!
- Elevated between 4570 ft and 6821 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Washington. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2251 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 55 " at summit elevation and 55 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during July, offering an average snow depth of 56 " at summit elevation and 57 " at the base. Therefore Mission Ridge Ski Area is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Washington.
- Mission Ridge Ski Area features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 63 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Washington.