- Offering 225 acres of slopes and terrain, Massif du Sud is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Massif du Sud is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Elevated between 1316 ft and 3002 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Quebec. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1686 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1148 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 16 (122 days). Average season duration in Canada is 160 days.
- Massif du Sud features 6 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 8 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 5 sunny days.
Massif du Sud is part of a park of the same name, „Parc Massif du Sud“, and is located in Bellechasse, Canada. Massif du Sud is famous for its powdery snow and natural glades. Besides skiing the resort offers cross-country skiing and snowshoeing tracks all in all 50 km. The resort is closed Monday through Thursday and therefore the snow on a Friday is usually incredible. Massif du Sud features a ski school with courses for all ability levels, private and group levels. There is also a racing team one can be a part of. Most of the 36 hectares of skiable terrain are for advanced skiers and experts, made accessible by 2 lifts that are fast and safe. The on mountain accommodations and the restaurants on the foot of the mountain offer local culinary highlights that are very enjoyable and the service is good at all times.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking