- The vertical drop from summit to base is 100 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 830 m.
- The day pass at Masserberg is €13 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (86 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 18 Mar) is 26 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 38 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at the base.
- Masserberg features 21 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 24 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 1
Snowphone+49 (0)180 5533999
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental