- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 328 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2723 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 18 (86 days). Average season duration in Germany is 80 days.
- The day pass at Masserberg is €13 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 18) is 10 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 13 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Masserberg features 16 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 25 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 1
Snowphone+49 (0)180 5533999
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental