- Elevated between 1,622 m and 2,509 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Spain. The vertical drop from summit to base is 887 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 765 m.
- Masella - La Molina (Alp2500) is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Spain.
- Season starts on 1 Nov and ends on 5 May (185 days). Average season duration in Spain is 132 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Nov to 5 May) is 131 cm at summit elevation and 55 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 178 cm at summit elevation and 103 cm at the base. Therefore Masella - La Molina (Alp2500) is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Spain.
- Masella - La Molina (Alp2500) features 72 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 66 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Spain.
- Offering 135 km of slopes and terrain, Masella - La Molina (Alp2500) is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 1010
Snowphone+34 (0)972 14 40 00
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 5 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental