- Elevated between 5322 ft and 8232 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Spain. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2910 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 2510 ft.
- Masella - La Molina (Alp2500) is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Spain.
- Season starts on Nov 1 and ends on May 5 (185 days). Average season duration in Spain is 135 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 1 to May 5) is 50 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 70 " at summit elevation and 41 " at the base. Therefore Masella - La Molina (Alp2500) is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Spain.
- Masella - La Molina (Alp2500) features 83 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Spain is 80 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Spain.
- Offering 84 miles of slopes and terrain, Masella - La Molina (Alp2500) is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 1010
Snowphone+34 (0)972 14 40 00
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 3.11 miles
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental