- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,002 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovenia is 886 m. The highest point of the track is 1,327 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Maribor Pohorje is €31 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Maribor Pohorje is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovenia.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (107 days). Average season duration in Slovenia is 123 days.
- During the season (from 16 Dec till 2 Apr) the average snow depth at Maribor Pohorje is 33 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 36 cm. Therefore Maribor Pohorje is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Slovenia.
- Maribor Pohorje features 68 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovenia is 63 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Slovenia.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Maribor Pohorje is the largest ski resort in Slovenia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 92
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 10 km