Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
Marble Mountain is part of the Appalation Mountain Range and is located on the west coast on the island of Newfoundland in eastern Canada. Humber River, which cuts through the majestic Humber Valley, is at the foot of the 518 metres summit of Marble Mountain. The Mountain is not only situated in a breathtaking scenery but also in a snow belt. Therefore, the area is blessed with an average of 5 meters of powdery snow and an average temperature of -5°C. Marble Mountain features 37 runs for all ability levels that are always groomed to perfection. These runs include 7 mogul runs and 2 glade runs. All the terrain that fascinates skiiers, novices and experts alike is open to snowboarders who will also enjoy the newly developed terrain park and snowcross park. The terrain is made accessible by 5 lifts that are fast and safe and the line up at the lift is kept to a minimum. The local ski school features group lessons for all ability levels and also private lessons. There is also the „marble riders“ which is a course individualized for snowboarders.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 22 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Marble Mountain Resort features 5 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 31 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 2 sunny days.