- The vertical drop from summit to base is 250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 367 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 850 m.
- The day pass at Male Ciche is PLN65 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Poland.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Poland.
- Season starts on 9 Dec and ends on 11 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Poland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (9 Dec to 11 Mar) is 80 cm at summit elevation and 66 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 83 cm at summit elevation and 69 cm at the base.
- Male Ciche features 20 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 22 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Poland.
The small polish village Male Ciche is hidden within romantic forests in the area of Podhale, situated to the South of Krakow. The character of the village mirrors the meaning of its name: broad and well groomed slopes enable skiers and snowboarders alike to enjoy „small quiet“, as Male Chice translates to. Any wintersports enthusiast will find his inner peace at the quiet and relaxing resort Male Ciche. The winter season usually starts in November and ends in March, depending on snow conditions. The easy and intermediate slopes attract mainly beginners to intermediates, but professionals are most welcome to enjoy a relaxing winterholiday at Male Chice as well.
The mountain railways provide 3 towing lifts and one chair lift and ensure a fast and safe ascent to the trail of your choice. Come and enjoy a peaceful skiing holiday at Male Chice!