- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Poland.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 820 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1184 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2789 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 9 and ends on Mar 11 (92 days). Average season duration in Poland is 100 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 9 to Mar 11) is 34 " at summit elevation and 26 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 28 " at the base.
- Male Ciche features 16 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 12 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
The small polish village Male Ciche is hidden within romantic forests in the area of Podhale, situated to the South of Krakow. The character of the village mirrors the meaning of its name: broad and well groomed slopes enable skiers and snowboarders alike to enjoy „small quiet“, as Male Chice translates to. Any wintersports enthusiast will find his inner peace at the quiet and relaxing resort Male Ciche. The winter season usually starts in November and ends in March, depending on snow conditions. The easy and intermediate slopes attract mainly beginners to intermediates, but professionals are most welcome to enjoy a relaxing winterholiday at Male Chice as well.
The mountain railways provide 3 towing lifts and one chair lift and ensure a fast and safe ascent to the trail of your choice. Come and enjoy a peaceful skiing holiday at Male Chice!