Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
When the first snow flakes fall, the high-lying valleys in the Principality of Liechtenstein are transformed into a winter paradise. At an altitude of 1.600 meters (5.250 ft) above sea level, the leisurely winter sports' resort Malbun invites families to enjoy exuberant activities in the snow at an all-inclusive price. Its protected position surrounded by ski slopes and artificial snow canons makes the excellent holiday resort - which is awarded with the Swiss seal of quality "Families Welcome" - one of the best areas for guaranteed snow in the northern alps. Due to its clear overall view it is an ideal winter stamping ground for families. The wide range of easy to challenging piste with a length of over 23 kilometers go up to an altitude of 2.000 meters (6.500 ft) above sea level.
- The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6562 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 42 " at summit elevation and 26 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 50 " at summit elevation and 31 " at the base.
- Malbun Triesenberg features 60 sunny days on average per season. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.