Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Mala Upa:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Elevated between 2559 ft and 3740 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1181 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+42 (0) 499 891 039
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.25 miles