- Elevated between 1,680 m and 2,500 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 820 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 866 m.
- Luz Ardiden is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 171 cm at summit elevation and 70 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 271 cm at summit elevation and 94 cm at the base. Therefore Luz Ardiden is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Luz Ardiden features 47 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 48 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in the Pyrenees.
- Offering 60 km of slopes and terrain, Luz Ardiden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.