- The vertical drop from summit to base is 240 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 731 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,030 m.
- The day pass at Lunz am See is €19 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 3 Apr (116 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 3 Apr) is 44 cm at summit elevation and 19 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 60 cm at summit elevation and 33 cm at the base.
- Lunz am See features 36 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 40 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)7486 8434
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Snowboarden Maiszinken Lunz am See | 10:41
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental