- The vertical drop from summit to base is 240 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 742 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Lunz am See is €17 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski resorts in Lower Austria.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 27 Nov and ends on 22 Mar (115 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (27 Nov to 22 Mar) is 61 cm at summit elevation and 39 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 80 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at the base.
- Lunz am See features 52 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 52 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Lower Austria.