- The vertical drop from summit to base is 240 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski Resort is located at an elevation of 1,030 m.
- The day pass at Lunz am See is €19 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 27 Nov and ends on 22 Mar (115 days). Average season duration in Austria is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (27 Nov to 22 Mar) is 16 cm at summit elevation and 9 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 20 cm at summit elevation and 14 cm at the base.
- Lunz am See features 57 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 63 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snowboarden Maiszinken Lunz am See | 10:41