Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Boler Mountain Ski Club is a non profit community recreation facilty that was founded 1946. It is a family oriented resort with runs for all ability levels that are very well groomed. Boler Mountain features a tube park that is always a highlight for families and also a terrain park to make snowboarders happy. Boler Mountains mandate features a subsidized jumpstart program for those in need, to support health and fitness of those who cannot neccesarily afford the costs of winter sports themselves. The local snow school at Boler Mountain Ski Resort offers individualized courses for everybody as well as group lessons.
- Average snow depth during the season is 0 " at summit elevation and 15 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 0 " at summit elevation and 17 " at the base.
- Boler Mountain features 3 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 29 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 2 sunny days.